- RSS Channel Showcase 4838115
- RSS Channel Showcase 3555479
- RSS Channel Showcase 9150743
- RSS Channel Showcase 7052925
Articles on this Page
- 02/14/11--18:34: _How To Introduce Yo...
- 03/19/11--11:04: _Step Out of the Sha...
- 03/31/11--06:56: _You Talk Too Much!
- 08/26/11--15:44: _Speak Your Way to S...
- 10/05/11--18:14: _Steve Jobs’ Legacy
- 11/21/11--12:45: _When You Assert You...
- 03/21/12--15:59: _Can You Introduce Y...
- 07/16/12--06:26: _What’s Your Story?
- 09/23/12--20:26: _Authentic Advertising
- 12/17/12--20:00: _Get Your Name Out T...
- 11/05/13--09:02: _What do you say whe...
- 07/22/15--07:15: _Are YOU Speaking Co...
- 12/16/15--10:20: _9 Lessons from the ...
- 02/22/16--14:06: _When you SPEAK, is ...
- 03/29/16--11:17: _Can You SPOT the FAKE?
- 04/17/16--10:37: _What do you say whe...
- 01/20/17--12:41: _Guys, have you regi...
- 02/14/11--18:34: How To Introduce Yourself If You Wear Many Hats
- 03/19/11--11:04: Step Out of the Shadows & Into the Spotlight!
- 03/31/11--06:56: You Talk Too Much!
- 08/26/11--15:44: Speak Your Way to Stardom
- 10/05/11--18:14: Steve Jobs’ Legacy
- 11/21/11--12:45: When You Assert You Make an Ass Out of…
- 03/21/12--15:59: Can You Introduce Your Business in Just 30 Seconds?
- 07/16/12--06:26: What’s Your Story?
- 09/23/12--20:26: Authentic Advertising
- 12/17/12--20:00: Get Your Name Out There! [VIDEO Disappears Dec 31]
- 11/05/13--09:02: What do you say when you only get 30 seconds in the spotlight?
- 07/22/15--07:15: Are YOU Speaking Corporate Gobbletygook?
- 02/22/16--14:06: When you SPEAK, is your OPENING LINE as good as Jerry Seinfeld’s?
- 03/29/16--11:17: Can You SPOT the FAKE?
- 01/20/17--12:41: Guys, have you registered for Adele McLay’s Free Bootcamp yet?
One of my readers sent me this video (thanks Gail) ’cause she knew that the 30 Second Blah, Blah, Blah is my specialty. Posting Danny Brown’s answer to one of his reader’s questions: “How To Introduce Yourself If You Wear Many Hats?” to see what you think. Is the guy right? Yes, it makes sense [...]
Step Out of the Shadows & Into the Spotlight! Stand Out and Get Noticed! I’ve been encouraging my followers to do this for years. And when I find others who are carrying the torch as well, I bring them to you here, ’cause they might have a secret that will help you do it faster. [...]
Open Message to Entrepreneurs and Assorted Other Business Types: When someone asks you what you do, answer in 10 seconds and then shut up!
There’s no doubt that speaking in public is one of the fastest ways to step into the spotlight as an expert or guru. But how do you get stage time when you’re just starting out? I started with 30 second infomercials at Chambers of Commerce and Boards of Trade and treating each of those as [...]
The Power of Presumption My daughter is supposed to read this book, Sold on Language, for her Anthro class, but I grabbed it and I’m on page 128. These 2 eggheads from University of Whatever make some really good points about marketing & advertising language. Like how you can slip under your prospects’ radar by [...]
If you can’t, you’re missing out. Join me in my new 4 week group coaching program 30 Seconds in the Spotlight! www.30secondspotlight.net Starts Tuesday March 27, 2012 by teleconference so you don’t have to travel! Register now: www.30secondspotlight.net Tsufit
Don’t bore us with your features and benefits. Tell me a story! People’s eyes always light up when I share my “litigation lawyer leaves law for limelight” story. That’s what people are really buying, not your thingamajig, but your story, the story you attach to your thingamajig and to yourself. But for some reason, business [...]
Check out Joe Karbo’s Lazy Man’s Way to Riches ad. Love how he reveals how much he makes per sale and why you will want to buy it anyway. Love the confidence and the authenticity.
Check out my free video series on how to get noticed and get known in 2013. Get your name out there as an expert, guru or star! www.SpotlightLive.com
Join me for a free teleseminar this Thrusday Nov 7, 2013 at 1pm EST. Register free at www.30SecondMistakes.com Invite your friend who hates networking events ’cause he never knows what to say! www.30secondmistakes.com See you there! Tsufit
In Step Into The Spotlight!, I listed the 16 words and phrases entrepreneurs should ban from their vocabulary. Some of them are in this fabulous vignette–actually a commercial for Avaya. Priceless. Thanks to Mark Anthony Germanos from my LinkedIn Step Into The Spotlight! group for the head’s up on this hilarious ad! How many of […]
What marketing and branding lessons can we learn from the current Presidential Race? This is NOT discussion of politics. It’s not about who is or isn’t the best candidate. Please ADD to the 9 Lessons list below by sharing lessons you’ve observed that regular entrepreneurs and experts can apply to our own businesses. Here are […]
Do YOU have a great OPENING LINE whenever you open your mouth in public? In this video, Jerry spends 5 minutes explaining how he crafts a joke, but it’s worth paying attention to his opening line. (NOT off the cuff, I can assure you!) “I know you think people are going to be interested in […]
Are You Sick of FAKE “Real People” in Ads? I am. Here’s one that really makes me cringe every times it’s on the air. O.K. They admit at the beginning that they’re actors. But they don’t have to. It’s such an obvious case of over-acting! Compare this to a REAL “Real People” T.V. commercial. I […]
What do you say when you only get 30 seconds in the spotlight? More importantly, what do you NOT say? Just found out that I can invite YOU guys to join me this coming Wed April 20, 2016 for an ICF Los Angeles teleclass. Register here: http://www.icfla.org/Public/Events/Teleclasses/Tsufit
Honoured to be included in Adele McLay’s Business Growth Online Bootcamp, one of 35 speakers from across the globe. If you’re an entrepreneur, expert or small business owner, you will want to tune in and soak it all up! I was an attendee at Adele’s last online summit and tuned in day after day. Join […]